Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Luke Mortimer's Home - Castlemaine Victoria


















I couldn't help but re-post these images from The Design Files after I fell in love with this home. I found I had right clicked and saved every single image! I was surprised when I discovered that Luke Mortimer and I share the same Employer - Country Road. He currently resides in Melbourne and is the very talented Visual Merchandiser and Homeware stylist and I am a Visual Merchandiser for Country Road here in sunny Queensland. 

Most of the pieces in his home have been found at op shops and vintage stores, check out the amazingggg GREEN enamel pedestal basin! As well as the mid-century arm chairs (such a sweet find).

I love everything about this home from the warm charcoal coloured walls, succulents potted in vintage glass jars and of course the crisp Country Road bedlinen! 

Read the full story on Luke HERE

Xx





1 comment:

  1. i like the wooden deer above the mantelpiece. cool house!

    ReplyDelete