Saturday, March 17, 2012

About Me

A bit about me, my dreams and my blog.....

I am currently employed as a Visual Merchandiser working with Man, Woman, Child and Homeware, having been a visual merchandiser for over 3 years and loving every minute of it. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Creative Arts, majoring in Visual Design with a minor in Media and Communication. I am extremely passionate about my career in the design industry along with having a friendly, approachable and down to earth attitude. I am constantly researching products, new and old from everything to lamps, rugs, textiles and fabrics.

I don’t follow trends. I prefer to give old classics a new life, keeping the looks fresh and timeless. My goal is to immerse myself into the world of design and gain as much product knowledge as possible. Along with being a visual merchandiser I am currently in the process of studying whilst building my own small business ‘Personal Spaces’, located in Brisbane Australia.



Please contact me at aymee.wren@gmail.com

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment